This is the final video I recorded yesterday. This started off as a casual chat with Rhea. I thought that she might get distracted with the camera and not really talk a lot but she didn't seem fazed by it and carried on like it was a normal thing we do everyday :)
The part about the test, i wanted to do in a video because the other day I had a random conversation with her in the car that went like this:
Rhea: Momma, I love tests!!
Me: Really?
(Note to self - why was i not like this at her age - loving tests?)
Rhea: Aha
Me: What do you like about tests?
Rhea: Well, I like that I can get 100% and my Daddy and Mommy are so proud of me!!!
Me: Aww...we are really proud of you Rhea! Good Job!
When I did this video I was essentially trying to capture the same conversation but she said veered in a different direction :)
No comments:
Post a Comment