Pages

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

And I'm back...

yes...after another month long break..here Iam again...its not that I didn't have anything going on...there is never a dull moment with a toddler and a kindergartner...its just that I just haven't been pushing myself to get on here lately...I know lame excuse, Any ways,I hope to be here more often going forward...I just went back and read a few of my entries from when Rhea was a baby and I'm so glad I have documented all of those little things.Ok, I'll stop now and start to mop up the big puddle around my laptop (all those tears from reading past posts and reminiscing)

Ok, few quotes from the last couple of weeks...

Rhea loves to have her stuffed friends with her in bed. She used to not care about them when she was little but now she has an entrouge and has just enough space for herself and has to squeeze in between all of them. So the other day after the daily bed time routine (changing into PJ's , brushing teeth, saying prayers, wishing Seany good night), I got her in her crib. After she squeezed in the middle she announced to me the sleeping order in her crib - Baby (her baby doll), Taddy (thats teddy in toddler speak), Rhea, Doggie, Taddy (yes, she has 2 Taddy's - she calls pooh Taddy too). It was soo cute...I felt like picking her up and squeezing her...I restrained myself - thinking about how much longer it might take to return her into her comfortable spot in her crib.

Rhea is such a parrot these days..she repeats everything Sean says and does while sometimes trying not to sound the same. The other day Sean was complaining of a tummy pain. Almost Immediately she says,

Rhea: Mommy, my leg is PAININ (for her the g in paining is silent)
Me: Where Rhea?
Rhea: Here (pointing to her knee). Its PAININ mommy.
Me: (Gently Massaging her knee). Its ok Rhea
Rhea : Where's seany?

Huh? Whatever happened to the excruciating knee pain?

No comments: