Chronicles of Sean and Rhea’s growing years and the daily adventures in the Joseph household
Friday, April 12, 2013
Sundal!
Sundal has been a favorite of mine for a long time. I only got to eat them when visiting friends homes during the Golu festival and I have savoured it very time. Not sure why I did not try making it at home before. Now that I'm trying my hand at a lot more South Indian vegetarian cooking, this one came to mind.
The recipe is super simple and the outcome is just pure bliss. It's a great source of protein and not much in the way of added calories other than the teaspoon or two of oil used for the tempering. It makes for a great snack but can easily be used as a simple side dish with rotis or rice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment